• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Has there been announced sequel to BF2?

1943 is not it, and Bad company 1 and 2 due no touch BF2

I want another one :(

Good online fps games have been hard to come by the past years.

Team fortress 2 is nice but too jumpy for my liking.

Cod 4 is good but no vehicles.

etc. etc.

Who is interested in playing again? I'll be playing a more so hit me up on Xfire: Owenator1 or Owenator I forget. LOL

Hey guys, after finding the patch last night, i will be playing again, and would love to join you guys for some ownage. one of my fave games for online play!!!

I should also get xfire again, damn, i cant even remember my Username and stuff.... its been that long.

Clan revival ?

How about we sort out a time, pick a clan server and kick some arse OCForum style ?

I finally reinstalled the game and got the new patch, and oh man I forgot how fun this game is, I'm looking for more people to play with so if anyone wants to hit me up on xfire, my username is punxisandy.

I also just reinstalled this game after 3 or so years , and man it is fun..My fav weapon ,,,, the dune buggy , I race around opponents camps running people down ha ha ha ha ha ha it is like a sickness ,, I must be a tad off in the head because my laughing as i play causes me to get killed . Someone call Doctor Phil ......... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back