• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Received an nice email to stop here and say hello looks to be pretty busy spot for enthusiastic for computer and decided to join up

Been into my computers my whole life and always wanted to squeeze little more out.

Currently, I own machine shop and machine water blocks and some other computer accessories and specialized tools/products for the machining world

new to overclockers

Hi all. I joined this site because I just built my first desktop and someone posted a very detailed motherboard review that I liked.
I want to know how to have my built details locked into the bottom of my posts automatically.

Asus x99-A-ii, i7-6800k, Gamer Storm H2O by Deepcool, 4x8gb ddr4-2133 g.skill ram, sandisk 240gb sshd, toshiba 3tb hdd,
Evda gold 750, windows 10 home, amd radeon hd 6700 in Fractal Midi Case.
For editing video in 4K.

:welcome: to OCF Bruce!

You can create a signature in your profile after you make 10 quality posts. What are quality posts? Well posting in some sections like the General Discussions section don't count towards you post count. Simply be active here, ask questions, answer questions, etc and you'll unlock that and much more.

Hello plethora of info!

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've just mustered up the courage (after 20 years of wanting to lol) to build my first gaming rig and also liquid cooled everything..granted they're AIOs but im proud of myself nonetheless :) Anyways I hope to gather tons of info from here as I delve into this totally addicting and kick *** world of ...computers? <~ was trying to find a cooler word.

Last edited:
Welcome to OCF bruceGH4 & kaotic Nootrl!:welcome:

Lots of good advice here and hoping you two bring more.

While you're at it, look at the teams for benching, folding, seti & rosetta. There are many ways to contribute both your knowledge and PCs. Never be afraid to ask, we all are rookies at something.

Hi everyone! I am just promoted to become an IT manager. I have been maintaining our system for a year now but I think being a manager is a lot more work for me. So whenever I have problems regarding our computers I always look at this forum but I have no time to register an account. But now that I have a big project I will be here asking question if any problem I will overcome. Thank you all! :)

:welcome: back nx2l

If you contact one of the admin's they should be able to get you into your old account.

:welcome: TKN

:welcome: Eren24

:welcome: Kaotic Nootrl

:welcome: bruceGH4

Hello OCF members and Mods! Long time reader, first time registering/posting. Finally got my FX 6350 to 5ghz, stable with some light benching and stress testing. Hope to tune it a little more, so I'll be asking plenty of questions here!

Not my first time OCing btw, but this new ASUS board I just got has tons of "BIOS" features and lots more control than I've had before.

Hello comunity. My name is Tiago from Portugal. Hope to learn usefull things here and share experiences. Thanks in advance

Back