• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We are #... oh forget it already. We have a new billionaire!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Okay, yeah. #8 is still the thing but... we are chasing two teams now instead of just one. Wwwwhhhaaaaatttttt?????!!!!!..... Yep. As noted over the week by various members of our team, we are chasing NVIDIA *and* Hardware.no. That's exciting. 1.3 and 1.9 years. We can work on that. Looking at long term trends, We are trending upwards. Like we have a nice sharp upward slant to our trending graph. NVIDIA's graph has a significant downward slope to it. Hardware.no's trend is slightly upwards but they have a recent spike in production so they are not out of any competition.

World top 100:
@WhitehawkEQ is still at the top for T32 @ #30.
@HayesK is #37 and 43.
@dfonda is #80.
@torin3 is #81.
@Holdolin is back in the game and back on this list @ # 99. Welcome back!

The team is doing fairly well too. We have one brand new teammate. :welcome: to Belnarlo. We hope you enjoy the fold with us. We are presently fielding 43 active folders. That's down by one. Our average ppd for active folders is up to 9.6 million.

Top 22 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 120 million ppd or more.

Bringing back the leader board stats, @ZapTap has moved up 23 spots in the last 7 days. Voyager529 has moved up 42 spots. Other movement has occurred as well. That's the fun stuff. I've kind of lost sight of that. As you get towards the top, the fun of passing people is still there but harder to do. Keep that up. Pass who you can when you can. Make others earn it if they pass you. Make it competitive and fun.

Our newest billionaire is a long time teammate @ihrsetrdr . I don't know your forum name but I see you. ;) Welcome to the joy of earning your first BILLION WOOT WOOT!

@ZapTap has earned 50 million.
Voyager529 has just earned 4 million. I don't know your forum name either but we see you.

Our newest member Belnarlo just earned 4k points. Every long journey starts with the first step. We're happy to have you on board.

I think that's all I got this week. Fill in what I missed below and happy folding to ya all.

Last edited:
Belnarlo welcome to the fold . . . get it? :whistle: Really, always nice to have people joining.
Gratz on your first billion hrsetrdr.
It is also good to see that Holdolin is back to folding with 140,000,000 PPD for each of the last two days!

Back