• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello Guys & Gals,

Just thought I would say hello as I just found the forum and just finished posting a few questions.
My computer knowledge is decent but could always learn more.
I think this site is pretty good and looks really active which is nice.

Anyways i just wanted to say hello.
Talk later.
GrenPa

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome.

I am impressed with how good the site is.
I find some sites are like a ghost town, but this site seems very active which is good.

anyways thanks again.
Have a great day GrenPa

Welcome to OCF bikerkip. GrenPa and wolfbane. Nice of you to join us.

Hi.... I'm Lulu (yes, a boy named Lulu).

I actually created an account Weeks ago but I only managed to get my Rig up and running on Monday. I recently put together my very first AMD Rig.... :).

Speaking of Which....... Bloody Hell the FX Stock Cooler is Loud !!! -_- The Reviews never warned about the Noise.

LoL... Thanks Blaylock. I assumed as much. I was told that: "If you're under The African Sun, the Stock Cooler is pretty much useless." So I allocated some of my Budget for an Aftermarket Cooler pretty early on.

I actually won't be doing any Overclocking until I get a New Case and maybe a new Board.... since I'm running a rather modest System, I was actually considering doing alil Down Clocking/Volting....

Hey overclockers! Just joined this site to learn how to oc my old Q6600... I know the CPU and socket is basically irrelevant but I'm really trying to get a stable 3.0GHz. I will be needing help so any help at all is appreciated! I'll also be putting the full specs on my profile after this post ;)

Hi Guys/Gals,

Just joined up. Started seriously overclocking my PC and this seemed like a pretty good place to join. I've learned some thing from here and from elsewhere and hope I can help some people out and learn some more. :)

Hi Guys/Gals,

Just joined up. Started seriously overclocking my PC and this seemed like a pretty good place to join. I've learned some thing from here and from elsewhere and hope I can help some people out and learn some more. :)

Hi,
I am pretty new to this but I can say that there is a lot of experience and advise at this site.
I am curious what build you have and what adjustments you are making.

hi i joined this sight to learn about intel amd fan here i want to build a mini intel pc liquid cooled and have no idea where to start

Back