• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Checking in for the first time. Have been lurking in the water cooling section for a while now as I rebuild my rig. Lots of great ideas and information here. Thought I would finally register.

:welcome: to OCF Sun Tsu!

The stickies in the water cooling section have tons of info eh?
I'm taking my first dip into water cooling very soon :p

:welcome: to OCF Sun Tsu!

The stickies in the water cooling section have tons of info eh?
I'm taking my first dip into water cooling very soon :p

I've done it before a long time ago. Decided I would do it again with this newly built system. Just waiting for a couple of new parts.

Last edited:
New to the forums as a member, but have been here many times digging up info for my PC's. So, hello, and thanks for having me. :thup:

Thanks Cuda. It's a privilege to be a member of an OC'ers forum where the admins, as well as many members are extremely knowledgeable, and have first hand experience they graciously share with others. :thup:

Hello Everyone, and Thank You for allowing me to join this website. I bought my first computer in 1981, a atari 400 and have never stopped loving computers. In 1988 I bought a Amiga 500
and put over 2500 into it and that was a LOT of money back then. The one meg hard drive with ram expansion was 800 bucks !!! LOL

I just water cooled my two evga 680's and need some help, so I posted on a 2 year old thread hoping someone can advise me.

Thank You !!!

:welcome: to OCF everyone :thup: :D

Hello Everyone, and Thank You for allowing me to join this website. I bought my first computer in 1981, a atari 400 and have never stopped loving computers. In 1988 I bought a Amiga 500
and put over 2500 into it and that was a LOT of money back then. The one meg hard drive with ram expansion was 800 bucks !!! LOL

I just water cooled my two evga 680's and need some help, so I posted on a 2 year old thread hoping someone can advise me.

Thank You !!!
I just water cooled my CPU!

Best to start a new thread though, you'll get more help that way! :thup:

Hi all. I first found this website when I got interested in hardware, CPUs, etc. I was hesitant to post at first because my knowledge was lacking. I know enough now, I think, to ask an informed question. I enjoy communities which amass reliable knowledge and demonstrate clear thinking. I also am interested in distributed computing and future implementations.

Back