• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally decided to join to get some hopefully useful advice on my upcoming water cooling build.

Hello everyone!

Hello Senior from all over the world,,

Please welcome me as a new member and nooobs. XD

I've been reading several forum about overclocking,, and decide to join this forum because there is a lot of Professional person who always happy to share their knowledge.

I am also interesting on share my experience (it is not much) on overclocking,, like doesn't know that G41 chipset has fsb wall around 340Mhz,, but I keep buying that G41 from other trademark which end up thinking myself (how fool I am. LoL XD ), I will never on earth increasing more than that if it still G41 (except set PCI-E to 104Mhz. 104 = miracle number :D ).

Greeting from Asia.

Hi guys! My name is Fabio, just build my first PC that allows overclocking! Very excited to join this community and learn so much from all of you! thanks a lot!

Wassup people! :)

Long time lurker and only just realized I didn't have an account! I'm also on TPU so might know some of you guys from there. I think I've also got an account on XS as well but haven't visited for a while. IIRC there's another infrared there too so not to be mixed up.

I've always been into building and overclocking computers, I had a bit of a hiatus between QX9650 to 6700K/1800X, but getting back into it. Just got a HWBot account too so might dabble in some competitive overclocking. This is the right place to hone that skill right? ;)

Thanks, see you around :)

hello all! came here to hopefully get some advice on my water cooled set up that is running too hot for my liking

Hi all. I have been pc gaming and reading this forum since my pentium D 2.8ghz and GeForce 210 days(2009?). Glad to be part of the best community there is!

Hi all,
Long time reader, first time poster. Planning my first water-cooled build, as well as a number of other things. Hopefully get a vid build log going, but will see how time goes.
Take it easy!
MB

Back