• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FYS and DHL?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mathersalan

Just ordered my case and X-FI extremegamer from frys for the very first time and it will be shipped by some company called DHL.. I've never heard of them EVER.. Tried Google and the truck is yellow.. wow a yellow truck can't miss that pulling into my driveway. They were not formed in America and has cheap shipping but poor services.. at least what I read

Anyone here has had problem with DHL? The package is being shipped from Ohio to South Carolina

A reply would be nice

DHL, UPS, FedEx - They all have "issues". I wouldn't worry as you'll get a tracking number.

My DHL driver forged my signature and left my $1400 laptop on my doorstep when I was at work. :mad:

I've never had that problem with Fedex or UPS.

Good luck.

I love my DHL driver. I ordered something 3 day and got it overnight. They always bring my Dell packages on time and in perfect condition. I've never had a complaint with them and I've had many packages shipped by them.

iceage said:
My DHL driver forged my signature and left my $1400 laptop on my doorstep when I was at work. :mad:

I've never had that problem with Fedex or UPS.

Good luck.

UPS actually did the same thing to me except my laptop was a Toshiba.. It was a $2500 laptop with a 7900GS, c2d, 2gb of ram and a 250GB harddrive.. The UPS guy came when I was at school probably and my mom must of been sleeping while he dropped off the beat up box, one of the corners was completely ripped with white popcorn bubbles comeing out from the side, it looked as if some fat guy sat on it and the box somehow was wet on the bottom. Some time later, the UPS driver threw my new power supply 20 feet from the truck to my door of the old house a few weeks ago so hopefully the DHL driver is pretty cool delivering my case and sound card

And the laptop works so as the power supply

My DHL driver refuses to get out of his van and just honks the horn until someone goes to the van to get the package.. I'm not sure what will happen if the package won't fit through the van window.

I've only had DHL deliver to me twice, but both times they were late. The first time they delivered one day late and the second time around they were two days late.

Strange, looks like I'm the only guy with a good drive, haha. I mean, mine even pets and rubs my dog as he walks to the door to give me my package and he rings the doorbell and leaves so I know the package is there. Always smiling and happy too.

It really is luck of the draw. The differences between these companies are probably minimal in terms of process and tech. And I have heard rumors that the companies push their drivers to achieve a certain delivery/time ratio - probably an unreasonable one. :-/

Back