• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual 56K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am an unfortunate stuck in a suburb and 1000ft. from DSL. I put up posts about improving 56k and all I get is replies form idiots saying "Get DSL or Cable". We hate it when you all reply to our posts without reading them. Not all of us are in the range of broadband solutions adn that does not neccessarily mean we live in the sticks either. I live in a major suburb of San Francisco the supposed hub of technology and I have no DSL or Cable.

Sorry for the rant Arkamedies but, let us know if you yield a noticable improvement with the shotgunning technology. I am a gamer so if you game could you post some pings too. I mainly play Medal of Honor right now and get around a 300 ping with 20 or less players on a map. I got an email yesterday saying DSL was now available in my area, called them and they said sorry, but no DSL yet. That was a cruel joke. Good luck for your buddy getting a broadband solution in the NEAR future.

Back