• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Conficker April 1 alert

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No it's not. :)

Being paranoid and have it be nothing increases your blood pressure and stress level (not to mention might make you spend extra money...) for absolutely no reason at all. Ignoring it, then having it be something, simply gives you the opportunity to deal with a real problem... once it BECOMES a real problem.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I love me some cruise control.

I have no long term worries as I am constantly re-upping my os (I know that guy in India personally and the next time he is in the US we going to go bowling). But in all seriousness I have had cooperate machines in that have been crammed with garbage and some viruses due to user abuse of company time, on the home front it is almost as bad I kind of wish computers came with prerequisites kinda like a drivers license. I must say I have never had to work with any virus or crapware related issues on a geekboy system.

Back