• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 5Jul19: Celebrate the Birth of Your Nation by Blowing Up a Peice of

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I hope that you had a great 4th of July for those in the States that are United. I understand that our Canadian friends had Canada Day too. Forgive my ignorance but I think it’s their version of our 4th? I hope that you had a good one. Hopefully everyone played well with others and stayed safe. That applies for this weekend starting tomorrow.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
Hardware.no |3.3 months | down from 11.8 months.
www.banano.cc | 8.2 months | up from 7.3 months.
LinusTechTips |Gone | from 10.2 years.[/table]
LinusTechTips has dropped from our threats list. Again. WOOT! Hardware.no is putting it to us. Their top two guys are averaging about 25 million ppd. EACH! WOW! banana.cc is indeed continuing to drop down. They lost more active folders than we have in total but they are still fielding over 1500 active folders. They may pass us but we need to make them work for it.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 56 |26th | 1.17 million.
Last week | 56 | 26th | 1.10 million.
2 weeks ago |56 | 27th | 1.23 million.
3 weeks ago | 57 |29th | 1.31 million.
4 weeks ago | 56 | 27th | 1.33 million.
5 weeks ago | 54 | 31st | 1.39 million.
6 weeks ago | 65 | 26th | 1.24 million.
7 weeks ago | 65 | 25th | 1.16 million.
8 weeks ago | 60 | 28th | 1.16 million.[/table]
We have again held steady at 56 active users. Because it’s summer and the holidays, I’ll let it slide again this week but we need more active folders. We can never rely solely on our top producers if we are to remain a team of strength. So turn on your machine, set it to fold and go enjoy the great outdoors while helping setup scientists with the data they need to cure cancer. Win-win.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 15.13 million
2| Macaholic | 11.12 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 10.69 million
4| JrClocker | 3.63 million
5| orion456 | 2.61 million
6| aviationfrk | 2.03 million
7| don256us | 2.01 million
8| belorsch | 1.80 million
9| TC | 1.57 million
10| Maviryk | 1.49 million
11| squads | 1.31 million
12| torin3 | 1.26 million
13| ottoaxel | 1.04 million
14| JLK03F150 |
15| Lochekey |
16| P4EE |
17| hshtick |
18| DarkWarrior
19| deeppow
20| harlam357 [/table]
Because Whitehawk mentioned it last week, we can see that Mac has taken back his #2 spot in daily production. You two are close to each other though so a nice back and forth is fun to watch. While we have had a few drop out of the top 20 this week, we also have others like aviationfrk and Maviryk who have stepped up. WOOT! Thank you. I think that belorsch is giving me a “pity” win this week. I’ll take it. Good job buddy. You’re making me earn it for sure.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] WhitehawkEQ will earn | 7 billion in just over 4 weeks! | WOOT!
TC will earn | 600 million in 14.4 hours. |
davekusa just earned | 30 million. |
moffitj will earn | 4 million in 1 week. |
SideBurn gets an honorable mention. | Welcome to the fold. |[/table]
Nice work WhitehawkEQ and congrats on your impending 7 billion. I look forward to making it official.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up three spots each:
Maviryk

Moving up two spots each:
ZL1

Moving up one spot each:
hshtick
JLK03F150
Lochekey
belorsch
squads
rpkole
hitman

Thank you guys for your continued push. Slow and steady is an admirable thing and I see a lot of ole’ timers in here. Much appreciated.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#29|
HayesK |#45|
WhitehawkEQ |#53| Moving up 1 spot.
P4EE |#63|
RoXQi3x |#65|
RamonetB |#66|
orion456 |#88| [/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week…

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Depending on how things go, this may be the last update that I produce for a while. It's a good thing for me if it happens. I'm looking to get a promotion that I am in no way guaranteed. If I get it, I will be too busy to be able to put out an update for at least the immediate future. There have been a few who have already stepped forward to pick up in their own way and I fully encourage it. You can use this format to produce the updates or you can invent something new. Be creative, be positive, have fun with it and people will read and react to it. :salute:

Back