• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding screenshots and pictures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dark bishop

Lets see everyone's folding related photo and screen shots, whether its of your folding room, your rig, or your folding monitor of choice.

foldingz.jpg

I'll post more when I find the usb cable for my camera.

ya I know too small so just click the link
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8800/pointsn.jpg

my bigadv is not showing up on the network for some reason so included the vm in the screeny. I could fix it, but i hate stopping it while its folding...too much to risk

Could this be an issue for samba? I've had to setup samba to get info from my Native Nix rig to my Main/running windoze rig.

my 955 with 2x280's and my 920 with 2x9800gx2's

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
My PPD is higher... 7-9k per card, 41-44k PPD total... but i have been getting WU's for my GPU's that have no points listed even with downloading projects from server.

Attachments

• Folding.JPG
    Folding.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Not a happy ss, just lost a 61,000 bigadv that was 70% complete to a new error I've never seen before! :confused:

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 280
Here's my Office HFM Screenshot (revised again)

Attachments

• HFM2810r.jpg
    HFM2810r.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 276
Thanks Chas! I still would love to see some pictures of your actual stuff. :p

I turned up the shaders from 1836 to 1890 because my cards are running at a cool 57c in the basement, down from 66-70c at my old house.. still unable to overclock them at all, as you can see the failed units (turned back down now).

hfm2.png

Updated! 2/12/10

EDIT: at least i just noticed from the screenshots that i need to update hfm :D

Last edited:
My stuff is nothing to look at, just cases in peoples offices and lets see, right now I have 8 rig in my office.

You should see HayesK's list. All his are in one place monitored by one instance of HFM. C'mon post it up Hayes.

Back