• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think that I'm ready to try for 20 million ppd.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I'm getting closer. I'm starting to see 18 million ppd and I have a 3060 looking to be installed.
My current issue is that I have a 3080 that does NOT like to work with others. So far it will work 100% *if* in a machine with no other GPUs. I took my 3080Ti out of my main machine and put the Ti into my folding farm/VR machine. The 3080 has been happy in my main rig.

I could put the 3060 in the folding/VR machine in the basement with a ribbon cable and some wire to hold it up or I could put it into my main rig with the 3080. When I do the latter, the issue of the 3080 not playing well with other GPUs could come back. We'll see.

For now, I'll terrorize those of you in the 15-20 million ppd as best I can.

Don, I'd love to see you at the 20 million mark. I'll let you sit there for awhile until you're back on my threat list before I add more horsepower to the pile, even!

Back