• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhysX

I seem to have an out of the ordinary issue.

Windows 7 x64 randomly restarted. I tried to fire it up, said windows crashed asked me if I wanted to load windows normally or launch startup repair. Naturally I clicked start windows normally. Show the windows loading screen but not the animation. Then automatically restarted so I thought to my self huh that was weird. It comes to the menu Gain says windows couldn't start I chose launch startup repair, goes through the progress bar, load thy 100 percent gets to the loading windows screen and crashes again

At that point I figured that my raid 0 setup just ate shat so I figured no problem, I have another drive with a fresh install of windows on it, I'll pop that in and get it up and running and tKe care of the raid 0 problem frOm there.

So I turn it off unplug the raid drives as well my storage drives. I plug in my backup drive. So all I have plugged in is the backup drive and Sata DVD drive.

I turn on raid in the bios "in fact I set it to factory defaults" then told it to boot from my backup drive it goEs tO load windows and give same problem loop after looP says error ocx0000225.

Is it the motherboard?

Nevermind haha I got it fixed, it must have been something in the bios, I have no idea what. But as I ahd it turned off contemplaing what to do I unplugged the cord from the psu, switched it off and plugged the battery, let it sit for a min.

that was it, everything is back to normal :D

Back