• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@Xander hilarious video but you may want to edit with just a link and say NSFW. It has a some inappropriate language

edited, can i keep it embedded though? ( i made the NSFW pretty obvious :p hehe)

hehe not suitable for work. do people play it out on their speakers at work? :D

did you just get looked at oddly while you watched it at work Janus? hehe

edited, can i keep it embedded though? ( i made the NSFW pretty obvious :p hehe)

hehe not suitable for work. do people play it out on their speakers at work? :D

did you just get looked at oddly while you watched it at work Janus? hehe

I would make it just a link. I only say that as I've had a post or two edited by a mod that had language in it not suitable for OCF. I watch all my stuff in my office with headphones on btw :popcorn:

EPIC! A bit more of a COD feel, but 100x better. The environment destruction is hardcore awesome!

... That is all :p

Yeah being that I am a COD4 junkie, this will be interesting.. Are there Rush games on the new maps?

Yeah being that I am a COD4 junkie, this will be interesting.. Are there Rush games on the new maps?

No rush as far as I could tell. But a regular conquest match only takes 15 mins. In the 2 matches I played there was no shortage of action which is nice.

Conquest Domination. its basically fast flag caps low tickets though I have been slowly increasing ticket count on my server trying to find the perfect amount.

ah yes conquest domination.. I was hoping for some sort of Search n Destroy gametype :( Blast you EA!

heh heh... doody... I do agree! first I want to see how they handle Armored Kill, IF they do a good job on that making it more like BF2 in the sense of scale and size SOME of my faith in DICE would return.

And wouldn't it be nice if they increased squad size back up to six... or EIGHT!

I am envisioning this Armoured Kill as 20 tanks per side (among the rest of the vehicles) and 4 or 5 jets per side. All out insanity over a nice huge map!

OMG...I just watched a couple of those BFFs videos at home on lunch. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Good stuff. :thup:

Back