• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

27" new 3d tech for Nvida GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks. Good wife I guess. Had the 24" 3D Acer with the red bottom. Glasses were small, fit odd with headphones. Was pretty darn dark.

Got the new 27", sent the old 24" off to my son and his wife, she's a gamer too.

They really did good on the 27".

Nice, Conumdrum! - I have the old Asus VG236H 3D monitor (times 3 for 3D Vision surround). I have 2X GTX580's in SLi, and they STRUGGLE putting out the 5760X1080 resolution with high settings on BF3 - I buit this setup before my girlfriend got pregnant - and when I had a whole bedroom dedicated to computers (that is now dedicated to a nursery) - now I have been banished to a corner in the living room, and they just take up a little too much room. So I am selling them and getting a dell 30" in landscape and a dell 20" in portrait..
As for 3D - we just got a 55" Samsung 3D TV - So I can always just play my PS3 games in 3D :)
I would love to see your whole set up, Conundrum!

Back