• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this right Cooling system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

melvinladen

Hi! I'm New here and this is my first post :D

1_zpsc8d37501.jpg

Please suggest! :D

i don't know if this is right temperature or not

when i play PC games like 3d AC brotherhood or Company of Heroes like 3 to 2 or 4 hours my pc is freeze and i cant task manager or alt tab or anything
btw.. when i look at event viewer i see error ID 4103

Last edited:
Clearly 144C is an anomolous reading.

Use Realtemp for temperatures (more clear), and see what it reports.

1_zps194a082e.jpg

i use RealTemp software :D

btw thanks to all reply :D nice forum here

my be my pc sudden freeze or hang because of the windows? not geniune

Not a temp issue. Software. I had IE9 hanging on me for the last week. Eneded up of all things with reinstalling video drivers.

What are the temps under load Prime 95?

Sounds like a game problem, maybe reinstall the game, reinstall graphcs drivers, reistall windows, do it all over again.

You don't have a real registered copy of Windows? It's a hack copy?

Then spend the money, buy a real copy. W7Pro 64 bit. USA under $100.

Not a temp issue. Software. I had IE9 hanging on me for the last week. Eneded up of all things with reinstalling video drivers.

What are the temps under load Prime 95?

Sounds like a game problem, maybe reinstall the game, reinstall graphcs drivers, reistall windows, do it all over again.

You don't have a real registered copy of Windows? It's a hack copy?

Then spend the money, buy a real copy. W7Pro 64 bit. USA under $100.

1_zpscc9fdca9.jpg

i use prime95 in 15mins only

i just freakout when i saw at thermal status LOG colored red and Temp and Distance TJ Max is reach 100%

Last edited:
That's not good. Since we have a temp screeny now we have more info.

Is the fan spinning on the CPU heatsink? Looks like it is on your first screeny.

Is the CPU overclocked?

http://ark.intel.com/products/36503/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-E7500-3M-Cache-2_93-GHz-1066-MHz-FSB

An E7500 is supposed to be running with an 11 multiplier at 2933 MHz when fully loaded. Your CPU is running at just over half of its Intel rated speed and is overheating. Time to push all the push pins through the motherboard and re-seat the heatsink.

The LOG word in RealTemp means that your first core reached the thermal throttling temperature. The max core temperature of 100C confirms that.

Back