• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED i5-3570k question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shugo336

Was wondering if my i5-3570k is under performing since my i5-3570k at 4.2 ghz seems to perform less than to other people at the same clock speed on cinebench and on 3dmark11.I used oc genie II to oc my cpu. On cinebench I got 5.04 as the cpu score. Here is the results I got from 3dmark11.
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6717590

3DMark 11 is a GPU test, not a CPU test really. You can only compare the PhysX test to other CPUs in this benchmark.

Where are you comparing people's scores with Cinebench?

3DMark 11 is a GPU test, not a CPU test really. You can only compare the PhysX test to other CPUs in this benchmark.

Where are you comparing people's scores with Cinebench?

I was comparing the PhysX score on 3dmark11.
Was comparing my scores to videos that was one youtube, and at bit-tech.net on their review on i5-3570k stock speed at cinebench was better than mine.

Links would be helpful!

That said, u sure it was exact same clocks and memory speeds? How far off are they? Give us SOMETHING to help you with. :)

I think I kinda figure it out probably just my ram speed. Thank you for your help.

Back