• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: October PCM 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yamaharacer19 | 2500K | AIO | 29512

Just squeezed by you jiccman. I need some help with the transparent window tweak too.

Attachments

• PCMark05 Best (NEW).png
    PCMark05 Best (NEW).png
    490 KB · Views: 60
This will be my only score for this bench as i hate it with a passion and i dont have the time to constantly tweak individual tests:bang head

keny/4670k/gtx580/air/31424

Attachments

• pcm05.png
    pcm05.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 62
Nice score, you forgot the result.txt file for your screen shot per HWBOT.
This will be my only score for this bench as i hate it with a passion and i dont have the time to constantly tweak individual tests:bang head

keny/4670k/gtx580/air/31424

I don't know how to get the results in .txt format, I did try to get them in notepad somehow but could not figure out how to get them there.... if its no good then that's ok, but I won't be running it again lol, its possibly the worst bench ever invented and should have been banned years ago (can you tell I hate it lol)

Nice score, but you forgot to display the result detail window per HWBOT.
Dammit your right. AAAAARRRGH.:bang head

I don't know how to get the results in .txt format, I did try to get them in notepad somehow but could not figure out how to get them there.... if its no good then that's ok, but I won't be running it again lol, its possibly the worst bench ever invented and should have been banned years ago (can you tell I hate it lol)
Program Files/Futuremark/PCMark05/result .txt

Just go to the PCMARK05 dir there is a file called results.txt just open it that's were it stores the score.

Back