• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pierre3400's Enthoo Primo Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Let's change this up a bit and everyone guess what Pierre does :)

Then he can PM whoever gets it right and we won't offend Bob's delicate sensibilities ;)

My guess is: gypsy fortune teller

Last edited:
Let's change this up a bit and everyone guess what Pierre does :)

Then he can PM whoever gets it right and we won't offend Bob's delicate sensibilities ;)

My guess is: gypsy fortune teller

Actually, my intention was to guard pierres privacy, not my own "delicate sensiblities".

Didn't mean to cause so much drama my god haha,and it's completely up to him to answer,it was just a simple question out of curiosity,no details needed just a broad explanation was all I was looking for. Honestly don't think I was being pushy or rude by asking the question,freedom of speech and all if he responds he does,no big deal at all. Sorry guys kinda made things off track.

I didn't take you as pushy nor rude. You are young and I was pointing out that not everyone enjoys discussing their financial situations openly. Others here are seemingly willing to mock my... "delicate sensibilities", but in good taste, it typically considered rude to publicly ask those kinds of things (despite their green or blue tags here).

And dont let a few hundred bucks in computer gear sway your decisions on life. Thats silly.

And with that, Im done with the subject. We can discuss further via private message if you wish to understand more of where Im coming from.

It's no big deal,was just curious about his profession he posts alot of great pics with expensive parts,up to him if he wants to tell what kind of job he has,me being young i'm always looking for ways to get money having a long time ahead of me. Currently looking at a $1350 build from a 600 dollar build. Waiting until I graduate and get a full time job most likely,minimum wage doesnt cut it for me even though I have the money to build this computer without a problem but at what I currently make it's not worth it to me to throw the money at a computer right now (my computer runs everything I need it to without a problem,just looking to stream and have some money burning in my pocket that I wont be spending no matter how badly I want too)

Didn't mean to cause so much drama my god haha,and it's completely up to him to answer,it was just a simple question out of curiosity,no details needed just a broad explanation was all I was looking for. Honestly don't think I was being pushy or rude by asking the question,freedom of speech and all if he responds he does,no big deal at all. Sorry guys kinda made things off track.
It was NOT you that started this...:)

Now that we had some fun with the overblown reaction to an innocuous question, let's move on. No mas!

K thanks. :)

Sooo this tool a turn while i was away playing Fifa, lol.

I did not read it all, but asking what is do is just fine by me.

The pc is my main hobby, more than that i love new hardware. I work in sales, and travel a lot, travel saves me money, and i make a decent amount on its own. Having no family and a cheap place to live helps me have more for my hobby. I also make money buying and selling used pc part, and other things.

If you really want it, you can get it. Set small goals so you always get the pleasure of reaching them.

Now, lets get back on topic :D

Last edited:
I havnt taken any pictures of my progress, and honestly, its on purpose, its slow progress at the moment, i am gaming a lot on PS4, Fifa 15/GTA V, and with my new 55" 4k tv, well, most my time is spent using it.

The system is back in one piece, new tubes have been made, and its ready to liquid. I need to run meyhems cleaning in the loop for 24hours, which im currently looking to fit in, to make sure I have time to clean the loop too.

After that, i will run pure distilled water, and empty the loop about 4 or 5 times, to make sure all the cleaning stuff is out.

Then it will be put together, and I'll start my next step of fault finding on why the system freezes up after short period of use, but after a hard reboot runs for hours on end without issues.

Its getting there. Should be complete and done by end of this month. Depending on how much time Fifa takes up, which turns out to be A LOT!! Damn addictive!

BUT, i can say that it looks very nice with the XSPC and EK parts on the 980's

Well it maybe slow, but its still progress overall Pierre looking forward to the main event soon just watch this space!! ;) :thup:

Ajay.

Yep the same very high standards which i always see in your really nice builds Pierre, went with the Black & White theme with a nice set of Phanteks fans!

I hope the Temps are fine, but not yet settled due to changing the coolant every so often.

Ajay.

Rig is up and running for once! Been playing some Cities: Skylines, did some testing, its running solid so far. Temps on GPU's during Valley bench are 38 degrees, which is fine for me.

Just need to finish her off now, i been lazy, but it will come slowly.

Looks Great Pierre :) How do you like rigid tubing? Are you going to "Light Up" Raystorm? I'm still running blue on my Raystorm :)

Once the tubing is done, i do like it yes. Its a pain to build with, and next time will be a mix of acrylic and normal tube.

The Raystorm will stay without light for now, if is was to happen, it will be white, but i have a other things that need to get done first.

Right now, im just using it, and testing out Windows 10, which i am liking so far, and the random system crashing is gone.

Back