• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pierre3400's Enthoo Primo Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah things look really nice and yes i like XSPC Backplates as well stylish, so do we have the TIM ready and the new Mosfet & VRM Pads hope so! Next we will be seeing the final results and all plumb in with no leaks dare i say Pierre.

Ajay.

P.S. Getting close now!

Leaks arnt an issue.

I got some new tubes to make, but the whole loop is getting a clean. I found dirt in it already, even after i cleaned it 3 or 4 times, so the meyhem,s kit is coming into play now.

The cpu block is coming off for a clean, and a few untold things are going to happen aswell.

Enjoy my friend going to get ready for Bedtime here for this OLD MAN lol cheers and goodnight Pierre!

Ajay.

Well, i kinda figured i may run into an issue with ek block and xspc backplate, and i have.

The screws with the xspc kit are too long, and the screws with ek, are too short.

Ordered som that should be correct, so thats at least 1 weeks down time. Should give me enough time to clean the loop out a bit.

Well there you go a small hitch and you said, no problems Pierre never mind my friend that's PC's for you!!;) :thup:

Ajay.

Keeps you interested! :salute:

That hitch was calculated as a possibility, so its nothing major.

Right now im just waiting for everything to arrive, then i got some case work to do.

Well so many months in the making of this PC, hey whats a extra few days to get it completed, i hope you managed to flush out the WC system and got rid of all the bits.

All the Best,

Ajay.

Lol, im not speedy gonzales haha... Its all taken apart, everything will be cleaned, then put back together (but not unitl my GPU's are ready) then build the new tubes, then run the clean and then we'll see progress, so about 2weeks until i get that far.

Sorry Pierre i understood your itching to make some progress lol, sounds like a good plan i will keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

UPDATE: I found this today Pierre and thought it was a good idea so i decided to post it here for you to look at, just in case you could use it in the future!!

1, http://www.add2psu.com/

2, http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...le_Power_Supply_Adapter.html?tl=c699s1513b199

3, http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...pter_w_Adjustable_Delay.html?tl=c699s1513b199

This is a simple safe way of connecting PSU's together and the powering any parts in the PC, so no more problems powering multi GPU's!

I hope you find this interesting my friend! :attn: ;)

Ajay.

Last edited:
Sorry Pierre i understood your itching to make some progress lol, sounds like a good plan i will keep my fingers crossed in the meantime.

UPDATE: I found this today Pierre and thought it was a good idea so i decided to post it here for you to look at, just in case you could use it in the future!!

1, http://www.add2psu.com/

2, http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...le_Power_Supply_Adapter.html?tl=c699s1513b199

3, http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...pter_w_Adjustable_Delay.html?tl=c699s1513b199

This is a simple safe way of connecting PSU's together and the powering any parts in the PC, so no more problems powering multi GPU's!

I hope you find this interesting my friend! :attn: ;)

Ajay.

That wont be an issue. Im running a 1700watt Platinum PSU. Power should not be an issue.

That said, i got my screws and GPU's are done. A few other changes, still need to clear the tube and make new tubes for the GPU's.

Going to UK next week, so it'll be some time before im done.

Hey Pierre serious question,what profession do you have to make this kind of money? I love seeing your posts from builds like this to "what did you get today" thread where you post crazy GPU's or other crazy expensive pc parts,currently i'm in HS and working a minimum wage job,not making much,so if it's alright to know i'd like to know what you do to make the money for all these amazing and expensive pc parts!

Hey Pierre serious question,what profession do you have to make this kind of money? I love seeing your posts from builds like this to "what did you get today" thread where you post crazy GPU's or other crazy expensive pc parts,currently i'm in HS and working a minimum wage job,not making much,so if it's alright to know i'd like to know what you do to make the money for all these amazing and expensive pc parts!

Pretty crass public question. Send a PM without expectation to get answers you desire.

Asking what someone does for a living under the guise of how he can afford nice PC parts is crass?
Not everyone likes to share their profession, you clearly being one of them I recall, but most don't care. Especially enough to warrant a general chiding in public about such an innocuous question.

I think Pierre will answer, or not, for himself, but I strongly disagree with your sentiment that the question was crass...

Pretty crass public question. Send a PM without expectation to get answers you desire.

If he was asking "how much money do you make per hour/week/year" I could see the problem.
Asking a profession? I see no problem.

You're one of the few that care about telling people what you work at publicly.

If it's your main hobby (i.e. the area where you spend the most) and don't have a family, you don't need a super-high salary. I'm just a grad student (with a scholarship) and I hadn't any problem buying the parts for my build (see sig).

A friend of mine just built a 15k PC and bought an Audi R8. For that you need a very good salary...

Sorry guys, just feel like thats something suited to a PM not a public discussion. We're simply going to have to agree to disagree. I am on a few guitar forums, and I get beat to death about "WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!" all the freaking time, its tiresome and not something I care to discuss personally. If I'm out of line for suggesting that it go to PM, sorry?

But if he want's to answer publicly thats obviously entirely on him. Im not telling anyone what to do, but (in my opinion) in most cases its bad form to ask profession to ascertain value of a person based on what they purchase. Some people mark up grandiose debt for things, some simply have no bills, some are doctors/lawyers that wish not to have that knowledge public (think of how many messages they are going to receive asking for free help). More to it than simply "hey what do you do?".

Didn't mean to cause so much drama my god haha,and it's completely up to him to answer,it was just a simple question out of curiosity,no details needed just a broad explanation was all I was looking for. Honestly don't think I was being pushy or rude by asking the question,freedom of speech and all if he responds he does,no big deal at all. Sorry guys kinda made things off track.

Back