• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2014 Milestones thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys!

I've got a job interview today, so If all goes well and I get the job, I'll be adding more GPU's to thew fold :thup:

Thanks guys!

I've got a job interview today, so If all goes well and I get the job, I'll be adding more GPU's to thew fold :thup:

Oh just get a 4P then you'll see your points shoot up :rofl:

monthly.jpg

Once I got my 4P setup right, the points started to shoot up in March and peaked at about 10M a month.

Last edited:
Ive been watching you getting ready to blow by me :shock: im glad you're folding up a storm, Grats on the 1M :attn: Winters coming and ill be able to light my setup up again, may try and add another card too :D

Hmm... I'll have to get the 7850 folding 24/7 by then if I'm going to hold the lead :D

Yeah, its crazy what a couple years does in folding tech, software/ hardware. Still hard for me to believe that today my single hd7850 can make 2/3 as much ppd as my SR2 did 2 years ago with 2x westmere processors. The power company may not like it as much, but the wife unit seems to enjoy sub 100 degree office temps lol.

cant hold a candle to most of you but I got my first million.

Attachments

• cert_CADDI_DADDI_1004904.jpg
    cert_CADDI_DADDI_1004904.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 49
Back