• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A little help overclocking my 4670k :) Please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol..... um so i decided to try somthing real quick my motherboard has automatic overclocking profile its at 1.382volts at 4.4ghz... does this automaticly susjest the best voltage to make it stable is it trying to tell me that i need this much to be stable at 4.4ghz? and also my temps running prime95 at 1.382volts ur only 70 - 78c? is that bad? but anyways im thinking my chip sucks cause? it wont boot into windows at 4.4ghz under +0.50volts?\

Edit: Yes I did disabled all them except for C1E maybe someone can make a guide for my motherboard with this chip overclocking cause gigabyte has some weird naming and options in here like theres on option labled "K OC" lets me turn it enabled or disabled maybe i can take screen shots?

Here is some screen shots of all my bios options maybe someone can translate and tell me what all i need to change.

Back