• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making money out of programming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Last Tip: Syntax for C++
DXGKDDI_I2C_RECEIVE_DATA_FROM_DISPLAY DxgkDdiI2CReceiveDataFromDisplay;

NTSTATUS DxgkDdiI2CReceiveDataFromDisplay(
_In_ PVOID MiniportDeviceContext,
_In_ D3DDDI_VIDEO_PRESENT_TARGET_ID VidPnTargetId,
_In_ ULONG SevenBitI2CAddress,
_In_ ULONG Flags,
_In_ ULONG DataLength,
_Out_ PVOID Data
)
{ ... }
:)
sweet mother of god, its like i was just playing with little programming toys, i never hear these stuff on my life, can you give me the link to Wire library? do you mean a library for doing I2c communications? im so confused, maybe i should sleep and check these tomarrow :D , sorry if i take your time :(

Have your friend sent it to you via dropbox, if Iran will let you use dropbox.
lol, its not, luckly, i dont think hes gonna answer soon but will tell him:D wish i will get it soon, i will get the Google wiring librrary right? and about the syntax thing, i got it now:D i didnt see the space, i tought what is that! i will tell him:D

Great, Happy Coding :) TJ
thanks, he'll give it to me tomarrow, :D i got a little confused when you first used the words, but i knew these things, but not with a name !:|

anyway i used the I2C a lot when programming AVR, it was so easy with AVR, but i will check it on Computers, i worked with MicroControllers!!!

Last edited:
Back