• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blackhole benchmark competition with $900 in prizes.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We can make it an OCF clean sweep!

Machines with more than 12 threads are sad enough forbidden.

Was gonna try it untill I saw that.

Lame.

I could take an E5620 out, but there's no way it can compete with a new i7 (Xeon E5620 = i7 920? something like that)

Was gonna try it untill I saw that.

Lame.

I could take an E5620 out, but there's no way it can compete with a new i7 (Xeon E5620 = i7 920? something like that)

Ya that's a bummer, I guess they had to draw the link somewhere??

12t score has been submitted this chip need dice or ln2 to really push deeper then 5000 Mhz.
You are allowed to run each test at different clock speeds right ? For the 1t and 4t test I can run at 5250Mhz and for the Multithread test I am stable at 5000 Mhz.

I used CPU-Z 1.69 ........ lol not smart

Ya you can do different speeds on the tests, as for the CPU-z version I don't know how sticky they'll be on that. Maybe post in their forum and ask?

I did, I have a higher score I didn't' submit that I got on my P6X58D because the validation link didn't match my screen shot because I always drop it for stability I am gonna see if he can switch them out.

12t score has been submitted this chip need dice or ln2 to really push deeper then 5000 Mhz.
You are allowed to run each test at different clock speeds right ? For the 1t and 4t test I can run at 5250Mhz and for the Multithread test I am stable at 5000 Mhz.

I used CPU-Z 1.69 ........ lol not smart

Unless I'm mis-reading this (very likely) each person can only submit 1 score. :confused:

!Important! These are the minimum requirements for entry:
- An account on the site (against spambots)
- We’re not responsible of any hardware damage caused by heat and overvoltage,
run the benchmark and overclock at your own risk
- Only one score submission per person
- No thread/core disabling
- Included in screenshot:
> Version 1.70 from CPUz or newer
> Wallpaper Download Here
> Notepad with Username, date and 'BlackHoleTec' on it.
> Black Hole Benchmark V4.2 Final with scores, found in ‘Benchmark’ Tab → Download
- CPU-Z Verification-link
- Windows XP or newer

Never hurts to ask

Unless I'm mis-reading this (very likely) each person can only submit 1 score. :confused:

It was all one run but scout switched speeds for the different sub-tests

Still one score just changing bclk on the fly in between test with turbo V

Last edited:
I pm'ed Robbie and now members can submit twice instead of once
"I've changed to rules and members can submit 2 times from now on. You can choose to update your current score or to submit one in the other category. Chances for the random prize draw will stay the same, even when submit 2 times."

im running my 12 core one right now
lets see what this 6176 can do!

You can't really overclock that one, if you get it over 3GHz, that'd be awesome though!
But I don't think you'll beat the Xeon...

You all got a little more than 28 hours to join the competition.

Last edited:
@Virssagon
Can you avoid the double posts? Just hit edit and add to the previous posts if you would.

Well what do ya think Woomack ?
Same speed and 4k less. These AMD are fun to play with though :shrug:

BH 16876.JPG

Back