• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blackhole benchmark competition with $900 in prizes.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They've got values listed in Euros, wonder how they'd handle shipping to someone in the US.

They've got values listed in Euros, wonder how they'd handle shipping to someone in the US.

Pretty sure I read the prizes are shipping from the manufacturer.

The more the merrier guys.

Just remember you only get one submission so make it a good one.

Interesting ... any tweaks so far ? :)

I wasn't able to run this benchmark when I was trying last time ...

I really haven't stumbled across anything yet. Just good fast and tight settings.

Interesting ... any tweaks so far ? :)

I wasn't able to run this benchmark when I was trying last time ...

See post#7

9728 points is all my i5 can muster.

Maybe more if I was able to coax the memory to run at 2000Mhz, but It won't take it. Maybe with CAS 13 but I didn't think it was worth it.
cpu verification linky

Good luck to all of you.

Man, I really wish I had better hardware now :(

That's a bummer Pharaoh, you gonna let those AMD APUs beat you like that?

That's a bummer Pharaoh, you gonna let those AMD APUs beat you like that?

Gahhh! No! I WONT.

But my i5 is the most powerful CPU in the house :cry:
If only I could
post above 108 Mhz BCLK, maybe then I'll hit 10000 but she just won't go above 108.

realtime priority gives weird results, sometimes much worse than expected ... so far I get results like others on 300MHz lower clocked CPU

best shot I have is ether is the 12 thread one with my server or the 6 core one with my 1100T
I probly will do the 6 thread one im thinking

I can't get it , any tweak is causing lower score. Priority changes give ~30% lower scores. 2 runs in a row can give +/- 20% difference.

I can't get it , any tweak is causing lower score. Priority changes give ~30% lower scores. 2 runs in a row can give +/- 20% difference.

That should be the known bug mentioned in the article:
- 8Threaded CPUs sometimes score lower on the 4threaded test, they seem to try running the 4 tasks on 2 threads. 4-core i7s and FX 8-cores encounter this problem. Running it again should fix this problem.

It also looks like the program sets its own priority and with the 4 threaded test it also selects specific cores. I wouldn't mess with priority settings.

In the original link I put up, there's a table at the bottom select your category and then screenshots if you wanna see the bench. Just FYI it gets updated once a day and there's no way to see the entries that haven't been added to the chart.

Back