• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max Nighthawk, MechKeyboards!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sobe

Unscathed Member
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/maxkeyboard-nighthawk

Get em while they're hot! I just put in a commitment for an Nighthawk X9 Cherry Reds with blue LED once the price hits $104.99. Just so you are aware, that is $116 total including shipping for what is normally $150.

Will be replacing my trusty Ducky Shine 2 with that.

10 more commitments and price goes to $104.99! 5 days to go gentlemen!

Forgive me for being kind of weary on this, but....what is Massdrop? I've never had to join a community to see a deal, it this like a Sam's Club/Costco/big box warehouse?

Edit: After some Googles, i found that it seems to be an entire site dependent on group buy deals, and needing members to active these buys. I'm still kind of "eeeehhh" about this, as I couldn't find any information on their site, unless I went through Google, and found the "How it works" link through the search, it's not on their site at all unless you sign up.

Weird.

Last edited:
I love Massdrop. It's great if your not in a rush for an item. The price almost always makes up for the potential longer wait. I've participated in a dozen drops so far and will participate in more.

I've used MassDrop for a couple of items ranging from leather wallets to headphones, the downside to MassDrop would be that in order to GET your item you need to wait until the drop ends (7 days from start of drop), then MassDrop mass orders the product from the vendor, and once MassDrop gets the large quantity of product they ship it out to you.

My general wait time for items is 2 - 4 weeks, but if it's something I don't NEED right now, MassDrop is great.

MassDrop is reputable though, while this Max keyboard drop may only have 32 buyers, something like the Antlion Modmic 4.0 drop is sitting at near 400 buyers!

I'm also in the Portal keycap drop too, lol. Love those little keycaps.

I'm also in the Portal keycap drop too, lol. Love those little keycaps.

I've got a message in with Max about upcoming double-shot backlit keycap sets.
I'll spread word around here when I hear a definite date from them :thup:

Back