• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get back to #1 spot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devlos

I've been looking around and realized that this is not true. "Competitive Benchmarking Team - The Wild Side... Our competitive benchmarking team calls this section home. We are ranked #1 in the US on hwbot.org! Discussions focused on hwbot.org benchmarks."

rankkkj.PNG

:shock:

If you look you will see overclockers.com is #2 not #1

rankkkk.PNG

VS

rankkkd.PNG

They have 43.67k points now, overclockers has 42.41k. Difference of 1.26k points.

I want to join the benching team and help take back the #1 spot.

Or am I trying to join the wrong team?

We have a pretty strong team here and could always use more help. Why don't you try your luck in the Overclocktagon. We host a new competition every month. It's a great way to practice your OC tweaking.

"help" as in not by myself. There is only 38 people on the other team 1379 here. Oh wait... you are on the other team!

That figure is incorrect. There are less than 20, and only 6 are active. We do pretty well for 6 guys, don't let the count fool you.

That's always the kicker, keeping people active. We don't have too many here who actually bench consistently.

@ devlos - I was just poking fun at you man. I would never discourage anybody from trying to reach a goal. Friendly competition is always welcome. Just remember, keep it fun. When your hobby starts to become more of a grudge match, it's no longer fun. I've been doing this for a long time and to me, it's still fun. Have at it.

~Scotty :)

I think we have about just as many active here as CP does. LOL!

CP is, by FAR the most boints /person, but I don't think we are far behind the next highest... the dream team, PURE. That said, I haven't even looked at teams much over the past year or so. I just use Hwbot as a database and repository for my scores.

Let's take that title back. Im not sure CP has much more to grind on......:D :cool: :chair:

Last edited:
@ Scotty

I didn't take it the wrong way, but I appreciate you clearing it up if I had. I'm having a great time with computers.

I think overclockers.com should be dominating in the USA. :thup:

I've been looking around and realized that this is not true. "Competitive Benchmarking Team - The Wild Side... Our competitive benchmarking team calls this section home. We are ranked #1 in the US on hwbot.org! Discussions focused on hwbot.org benchmarks."

View attachment 154799

:shock:

If you look you will see overclockers.com is #2 not #1

View attachment 154800

VS

View attachment 154801

They have 43.67k points now, overclockers has 42.41k. Difference of 1.26k points.

I want to join the benching team and help take back the #1 spot.

Or am I trying to join the wrong team?

It was true for several years. It was true before I joined the team in ~2012 (I think, or maybe it was 2011?).

Classic Platforms just pulled ahead of us a few months ago during the team cup, if I'm not mistaken.

The team always welcomes new members as far as I know. But in this case Mr. Scott is correct, it most likely would take more than one person to get that title back.

Unless that one person was on the level of someone like Woomack, MetalRacer, I.M.O.G., OptyTrooper, or funsoul, points-wise let's say.

Back