• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Noctua sending me a new fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now I'm confused.............

John has 3 barrels of rice. He knows that 2 barrels are good and one is spoiled but still edible. He is using the first 2 barrels right now but he is saving the third barrel incase another one of the barrels fails, so at least he has SOME rice to cool his computer. Even if that rice rattles and ticks and is faulty. It still blows wind.

Comprende?

I have found that pressing outward on an NF-P14r redux (basically the same fan as yours) caused the impeller to pop off the frame. I was able to pop it back in again and it ran smoothly. I took a couple of pics here. You might want to pop your impeller off -- once the P14 has been decommissioned with the blade broken off. Then post pictures.

John has 3 barrels of rice. He knows that 2 barrels are good and one is spoiled but still edible. He is using the first 2 barrels right now but he is saving the third barrel incase another one of the barrels fails, so at least he has SOME rice to cool his computer. Even if that rice rattles and ticks and is faulty. It still blows wind.

Comprende?

:rofl: This made me laugh.

What I was confuzzled about is why you didn't want to take it apart; the fan is just sitting there not doing anything you might as well take it apart! ;)

But ya got a point - better to have some spare rice than no rice

Back