• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

280 MM Nepton Mod to a Cosmos 1000 Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ELEVO

Hi all, Trying to find a mod of a CoolerMaster Water Cooled 280MM Nepton Model or any 280MM Model on a Cosmos 1000 Case Top Fan Mount?

Just got me a nice Set up and Seems i cant get my Nepton Radiator to line up with the 140MM top Fan Holes on my Cosmos 1000, Angelic Edition "Only 500 Made" so you know i dont want to give up the case, Also compared to how cases are made Today This Cosmos 1000 Case bought in 2009 is built like a tank and in new condition, So i would rather keep it since it is still in excellent condition.

My New Set up
Asus X99 Deluxe, i7 5820k, EVGA GTX 970 FTW, 16GB Gskill RipJaws4 2800 Ram, Corsair 1050 PSU Haswell Ready, and a few other Goodies ;)

I have searched everywhere including YouTube and Google, This Forum and come up empty all the time :bang head If someone would be so kind to point in the right direction or a Link would be awesome :)

Thanks in advance

Back