• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED update flash player

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
I need to update flash player but i don't know how in ubuntu 10.04.
can you help me please.

Last edited:
I came up with this after a quick search:

Edit: shoot, I can't paste from my phone for some reason... :(

I googled "how to update flash player in ubuntu" though and got some results!

I got a few hits also so I am trying them, to no avail so far.
at least I wrote my su password under the lid of the case so that is not the (teh) issue.

WELL, it has been a long time for me to play sudo, remember that space thing after sudo, yep, one of those times.

yes it dos, but I really don't want to learn stuff all over again..................................

with every ubuntu update there are new packages and software to get up to speed on.
right now I am so busy with that thing called life, moving, opening a third shop in another state, preping to retire and such that my head will explode if I try to add one more thought in there.
I will be making the upgrade but it will have to wait till some dust settles.

^^^ooh, don't let your head explode :-/
My brains crashed and rebooted into windows ME... Now I'm waiting for a psychiatrist to scan my drive and scrub any bad sectors before we install again.
Only just dodged a low level format :shock:

I almost retired :rofl:

you don't know how hard it can be sometimes, I have to figure out enough to get done what i need to get done and then everybody in the shop has to learn from me...........

Back