• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey Woomack that is some SERIOUS overclock on that GPU my friend!

GPU CLK = 1433

MEM CLK = 2126

What ASIC score do you have for that card seems to OC well enough??

Ajay.

Actually I have a lot of problems with this card. Memory is overclocking good but core not really. I have to set much higher voltage to reach 1500MHz+ than I needed on GTX970 to pass 1600MHz. This result is on boost ~1570MHz ~1.37V while GTX970@1600MHz in Triple SLI required ~1.27V even on 62% ASIC cards. My GTX980 is 74.4% ASIC.

WD :thup: btw. I felt asleep watching Jaws 2 weeks ago :p

bassnut / R9 280X / 1 / AIR / 277248

Played a bit today best I could do I could boot into windows at 5500 MHZ ish but it would freeze. Not sure if OCing the card will help maybe some night I'll give it a try.

monty_python_1.jpg

Played a bit today best I could do I could boot into windows at 5500 MHZ ish but it would freeze. Not sure if OCing the card will help maybe some night I'll give it a try.
It may but not much Bassnut.

Some really nice scores going into towards the end of the month, ED yours is looking good my friend for 6th place i think.

Ajay.

Post updated, keep them coming guys. Only a few days left.

I see it as 5th place considering metalracer has two runs with the same hardware posted in the list. ;)

If I get to put this thing outside for some cold tonight, I may hit 5.2ghz+. It didn't like it at 1.525v @19c. Perhaps it will like more at less than 0c. :)

Technically you're in third since my runs are just for fun and don't count for the final standings.

Hey now......!!!! Even better.

That said I'm more than sure someone will post a bagged score, hehe. Im just hoping I get time tonight to run on cold ambient. Looking.for 450k+...

Make that new 4790 squeal E_D. How's it workin for you BTW.

I find it silly that your scores don't count Johan, they should.

It's fine with me and by choice Manny, it's a matter of ethics. Same way employees can't win promotions sponsored by their employer. Just saves any hassles

A quick question for you guys..... what kinda cooling are most using for their 4770k chips. just ordered my CPU block and was wondering about rads...... what I have now is primarily just put together from spare parts Black Ice 240 stealth and an old 240 swiftech both are slim rads.

IMO treat it the same as you would an FX, it's just as hot when you start turning the juice up. Just remember they're also sensitive. Too many volts hurts their feelings.

Just remember they're also sensitive. Too many volts hurts their feelings.

Lol...... yeah kinda heard that already, been doing some reading. CD must love these chips. ok will pick up a couple rads. Starting to acquire to many spare parts again gonna have to clear some out.

Back