• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Way to make that 3770 squeal jiccman, was that SS or similar?

I'd like to do this... but something isnt running right. Getting about half the score I should be getting :(

Any ideas? Also odd that GPUz says its a PCIe 2.0 card even though its a PCIe 3.0 card (doesnt matter, board only supports 2.0, but its odd, and makes me think something is wrong)

HWBOTAQUA.PNG

Last edited:
The PCIe thing is the slot that its reading, not the GPU in it.

As I said, this is a CPU bench... shut down cores and push on that CPU! :)

You said GPUz was saying that earlier?
Also odd that GPUz says its a PCIe 2.0 card even though its a PCIe 3.0 card

Anyway, that is what happens to me when I run this benchmark. I was NEVER good at it.. so with that.. Im going to grab some popcorn and see what happens...

Yes, just @ 4.0 instead of 4.2. Added a SS to my post above Mandrake.
Luke it's because you're using the Fx 8320, my Fx 8350 oced to 5.4 using my GTX 580 gpu scores 200k lower then my 4770k @ 5.1 with the GTX 580.

You said GPUz was saying that earlier?

Anyway, that is what happens to me when I run this benchmark. I was NEVER good at it.. so with that.. Im going to grab some popcorn and see what happens...

First time I ever really looked at it. My R9 290 says PCIe 3.0x16 @ PCIe 2.0x16 when under load. No idea whats up with that.

4.8 in BIOS
4.8 BIOS.JPG

First time I ever really looked at it. My R9 290 says PCIe 3.0x16 @ PCIe 2.0x16 when under load. No idea whats up with that.
You only have a 2.0 board... ;)

Fixed your typo E/D. :thup: :escape::chair:
Maybe... a new 4790K landed for testing. And as soon as my new Asrock Z97m OCF gets here (ordered one and it arrived DOA with physical damage :(), we will see what happens.

Maybe... a new 4790K landed for testing. And as soon as my new Asrock Z97m OCF gets here (ordered one and it arrived DOA with physical damage :(), we will see what happens.

My Z97M OCF also arrived damaged but not so much ( PCB corner ) so I was using it and later sold it. Nice board but lack of diagnostic display and power/reset buttons on PCB is kinda annoying for benching.

Indeed it is annoying...

...good thing my benching station has power/reset buttons I can just plug into the mobo header (Yay Banchetto 101 (metal version)!!!).

Back