• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hwbot aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dejo

Senior Moment Senior Member
I have been away from benching for a while and just starting to start benching again as I can. I have been having an issue with aquamark to the point that it wont run in xp on my z87 asrock ex6 board. I have tried a stripped xp as well as a regular install of full os. I had the first version of the bench with the wrapper downloaded and first installed it. if I farted with it enough I could eventually get it to run but would usually give me a memory address error. Ihave since downloaded the newest version and still can get it to run on a new install of xp that is a retail version and not stripped.

anything that I need to check to get it to run

will have to check it out, but think I have that installed. seems its a virtual memory issue as Ihave more ram than xp32 can manage. just never seen it before and have ran more than 4gb often

will have to check it out, but think I have that installed. seems its a virtual memory issue as Ihave more ram than xp32 can manage. just never seen it before and have ran more than 4gb often
If you're using a newer driver maybe try an older one. I did it on Micro XP today with the 310 drivers and my 580 with the version posted in the thread, worked great but later I thought I'd try a newer one. DL'd the latest XP from NVidia and had nothing but troubles if I oc'd the card it would lock up and BS on me. I'm also running 2x4G trident 2400 no issue for me.

it is one of the newer drivers. I do have .net installed and is now locking up when trying to get past the gpuz screen but sometimes makes it. working on some other stuff for a bit but will get back to it.

dont think its gonna happen. more work than its worth at this point. had .net 3.5 on and installed .net4 and nothing but hard locks couldnt even get back to just the error

what was it where we had to delete a file from the folder back in the day? remember doing it, but not what os

any of you running it on a z87/z97 board. any chance thats the issue in itself. I have tried 2 fresh os's without luck

I'm running it on an Asrock OCF Z87 with xp32 SP3 without any issues. What SP are you using?

full xp sp3 on asrock z87 ex6 with 4770k

The older direcpll.dll is the file people used to delete back in the day. I think its used for hardware detection.

Dejo why full xp and hope not home get mico xp that said I see same score on full win7 64 as I do on xp on z77 don't think it would be that much different on z87/z97 platform we are talking about the 408 right if not sorry don't for get c++ 2008 don't know if nvida needs that to run but the wrapper does

EDIt sorry 970 don't no were I got 480

Last edited:
I have been running a 480 for a while. just whipped on it for a bit last week and put up some boints that I wrenched out although I thought it was tapped. was nice to gain a few more boints with it before it was retired.
sadly the asic of that is 87% but its not a super clocker on air. but it is what it is.

Back