• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions on Swiftech H240-X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
True, but an AIO will not cool a cpu and gpu so he will need to add to it.

Just like you have to add all the parts together for a custom loop anyway.
Why not get a quality pump/rad/block at a good price?

One thing to note, that I just noticed while looking at pictures. The radiator of the H240X doesn't support a push/pull configuration, it really would only support fans on the top side (or maybe a single one on the bottom with two on top) because of the radiator/pump placement.

Just like you have to add all the parts together for a custom loop anyway.
Why not get a quality pump/rad/block at a good price?

I'm not saying the 220/240-x isn't a good deal. I'm just saying if you are going to have to build a complete setup anyway, you might as well do it rather than buy a kit, take it apart, replace some parts, rebuild the kit, then leak test. Also, if someone doesn't go nuts with all the extra fittings out these days then the price would be close enough.

No. The pump is on the bottom of the radiator blocking the fan spot. You might be able to stick an 80mm fan there but it would take some crazy mounting with it basically hanging there.

Back