• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Price of used Ram ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I was looking at picking up ram for my current build and please tell me why Ebay prices are such a ripoff for used ram .. I keep looking for a deal on used ram and most times Newegg sells the same ram Brand new alot less than what people want for used ram or they are only a couple dollars away from the price of new and it doesn't make any sense to buy used for about the price of new ..

Don't buy used hardware unless you're willing to receive something that doesn't work, especially from Ebay. Personally I wouldn't buy used unless I was on a extremely tight budget, even then I would use craigslist and meet the seller face to face or use the trade section on the forum since there are more reputable people here.

Because eBay takes 10% and PayPal takes 10%. Typically buy new or on a forum.

that and used ram is just as good as new ram it doesn't really have a usage life.

Back