• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hidden fan controller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyckah

Hey, I was looking for a fan controller that I can control, either via remove, or via windows. Don't want to spend a whole bunch of money, actually found the aqueous 5 LT, with no display, it would work perfectly, however, I can't find it in stock anywhere. Sidewinder lists it as in stock, but when I try to add it to my cart, it says they don't have it in stock. Is there anything else that works in a similar fashion, and I could have hidden inside my case like the aqueous would be? Or maybe somewhere that actually has it in stock?

Well that's embarrassing. I could have sworn that I checked there, and couldn't find it anywhere.

Your motherboard probably already has one built in. What you need is a splitter/harness to connect it all.

Motherboard only does pwm. Fans I'm using are not pwm, so they are noisier than they need to be.

Back