• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP's AMD build!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Look at it as a trade off ..... slower shipping with good odds at no customs cost ...... OR ....... faster shipping with say UPS but a guarantee of duty costs that can run as much as 50%.

Look at it as a trade off ..... slower shipping with good odds at no customs cost ...... OR ....... faster shipping with say UPS but a guarantee of duty costs that can run as much as 50%.
Good point bassnut!

Thats why I chose USPS :D

Yeah, that's why I use USPS to ship to you guys in Canada. It might take a while, but you don't get nailed with duty tax.

Just 4 days to cross the bprder...... you got lucky....... from here on you will have to track it on Canada Post USPS doesn't track after the border.

Just 4 days to cross the bprder...... you got lucky....... from here on you will have to track it on Canada Post USPS doesn't track after the border.
Which is funny because the USPS tracking is more up to date than Canada Post.

Canada Post still says it's on the plane from Miami :rofl:

There something up with Canada post lately ....... I can't put my finger on it but have noticed some funny patterns lately in the am when I am picking up clients mail at Canada post.

There something up with Canada post lately ....... I can't put my finger on it but have noticed some funny patterns lately in the am when I am picking up clients mail at Canada post.

Not enough coffee? :shrug:

Going to find some nice wood to work with tomorrow.
Will start to make a new case. I think I just have to make once like the current one, but wider and taller.

So it's not on it's way to Newfoundland or where ever the hell Canadian post sent the 3570k I sent you?

In order to start designing the layout of the new case, I need to know how the loop should go.

Res -> Pump -> CPU block -> Res?

Doesn't make any difference as long as the res feeds the pump. I prefer the shortest lines possible.

Okay kewl.
I will begin sketching out the lines tomorrow.

I'll get some pics if I do anything other than drawing out lines on wood lol :D

Box #3!

Block 'n res.

DSC00898.JPG DSC00899.JPG DSC00900.JPG DSC00901.JPG

Question as well:
Does distance from res to pump intake matter?
As long as it's gravity fed I'm okay right?

Ditching the "Frame Case" style I have now. :)

I think everyone will enjoy this new design I have in my head.

Back