• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've tried to use the NVIDIA Control Panel without success

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglepi

I've tried to use the NVIDIA Control Panel to change the settings like color but when I select the "Use the NVIDIA Settings" nothing changes at all. I've slide the sliders all the way each way and nothing on my monitors change. I am sure that I had the NVIDIA dot selected.

Any suggestions

Did you hit the apply button afterwards. Nothing changes until you apply the change.

Did you hit the apply button afterwards. Nothing changes until you apply the change.

Yes I did apply the changes, even tried it again and if there are any changes taking place it is so small I can't see them. I don't think it is working.

I've never played with the colours in NVCP so have no experience really. I do however use if for driver controls etc.. while benching and it does work. I'm currently at work with and can't test it either. One thing I would like to point out if you selected use Nvidia settings it was likely using them already.

I've never played with the colours in NVCP so have no experience really. I do however use if for driver controls etc.. while benching and it does work. I'm currently at work with and can't test it either. One thing I would like to point out if you selected use Nvidia settings it was likely using them already.

I'm not saying it doesn't work for everything, I just can't get it to control the monitors when I select the NVIDIA Control Panel. That is all I use or tried to use it for.

Can you adjust the colors on your monitor? I find that leaving NVCP at default with respect to colors and changing them on the monitor does an overall better job anyway.

Can you adjust the colors on your monitor? I find that leaving NVCP at default with respect to colors and changing them on the monitor does an overall better job anyway.

Yes I can change the colors on my monitors in fact I can make many adjustments on each monitor. That is a pain in the butt. I thought i could use the NVIDIA control panel and adjust the 2 monitors with the NDIVIA control Panel.

I thought it would be much easier to use the control panel rather than trying to use each monitor. So My question is has anyone had luck using the NDIVIA control panel to change the settings on both moniots.
If someone has the knowledge of working with the control panel that would work great,

Thanks

Ron

Back