• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

duel bayres pump question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cosmickskanker

Registered
hi i have just bought a X2O 750 Bayres/Pump (Black) V4 and just want to know if i will be able to run 2 loops with it.
i want 2 colors running through my rig will this res do the job or will i need to buy 2 separate ones

No, no such animal. It's also advised not to use colored fluids as the chemicals to make the colored dyes will wreak havoc and destroy your blocks. Use plain distilled water and biocide or silver kill koils. If you want color use colored tubing instead. UV tubing and lighting will also give great results.

please listen to nebs.
I have some big buck water cooling stuff I had to pitch in the trash because I used dye, just buy the color tube you want and when you drain the system the wife will not kill you if it's only clear water, if it's blue dye the carpet is ruined and your head might leave your shoulders.

Back