• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6670 issues screen splits in half and swops sides

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kameozero

Registered
hi my friends pc has a 6670 just a cheap card for playing basic games and he asked me to take a look and his screen splits randomly even after changing drivers and going back 6 different drivers all have the same result i even took the card out and re installed it still the same anyone had this problem before i think the card is on its way out even tho hes only had it a year what do u guys think any ideas ?

Use a different input to the monitor from the GPU and see if it helps.

tryed it and its still doing hes got the proper dvi d cable and its been working fine for over a year theres also like little lines randomly going through middle of the screen then randomly after some time the screen will split in half and u can actually move the mouse through the left side of the screen to get it over to the right side if u get what im saying ive also tryed removing the drivers and playing youtube videos and gaming in low res and it doesnt do it then only does it when drivers are installed and as i said i even removed and reinstalled 6 different drivers older versions donno i think the card might be on its way out only thing i can think of is taking my card to his and testing it on his rig

Back