• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High Quality Overclocking capable 650~750+Watt PSU suggestion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Which is the reason why I rarely post questions, because I can search for the answers. See signature quote... and god bless Google! :)

But being a bit more serious, I was just telling you how to find reviews... you may not always get instant gratification in a forum so I wanted to show you how I did it (ok, how its done) so perhaps you may do so on your own in that time of need where you are not getting quick responses..

If you want Super Flower's best platform in North America, there's no way to get it unless you buy EVGA or can get a Leadex directly from overseas where SF has a retail presence. EVGA has a lock on that platform here.

Likewise, if you want Delta you're going to want to go Antec for similar reasons. Expect to pay more for their good stuff, because Delta tends to demand huge orders of the companies they work with.

My own suggestion would be a Seasonic G series model, or one of the non Seasonic branded variants. The M12II and S12II are good, but are also older designs that are less efficient. XFX is exclusively Seasonic, so look at their stuff too. Antec uses Seasonic or Enhance when they don't use Delta, so Antec's a good choice these days as well for the most part.

On the Corsair side of things, pricing isn't as competitive as it used to be but they don't really have anything terrible. The CX/CXM line is dated and a bit mediocre lately, but everything else is decent. The CSM line is pretty solid if you want high efficiency on a budget.

Silverstone Strider 750W is a really good PSU as well. The only downside is the capacitors existing on the PCI-e cables (such as at EVGA SUpernova's) which would only affect u if u want to custom sleeve it. I think it's a bit pricey though.

Back