• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quietest Cases and Airflow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyerker

I have the Cooler Master Silence and Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 in mind right now. Any other ideas for extremely quiet cases that fit a standard ATX board?

I had an Antec Mini P180 a while back, and it was very quiet. And built VERY well. Any other ideas beyond my two thoughts I already have?

Last edited:
The Zalman Z11 is on the cheaper scale and is pretty silent.. if you want the quietest then the BeQuiet base 800, Corsair 760T and Enthoo Primo are pretty quiet.

Those Nanoxia Deep Silence cases were definitely on my shortlist. That Be Quiet 800 was on sale at NCIX for $69.99 a couple weeks ago. Wishing I had jumped on it, now.

Another thought:

I am looking to use Noctua fans, as well. Either the ULN or FLX fans.

I was thinking of 2 120 ULNs intake, 1 140 ULN intake, and a 140 FLX exhaust. Would the 3 ULNs provide enough airflow for an air-cooled i7 and 780ti, or do I need to be looking at FLX all the way around?

Back