• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Many Thanks Witchy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hotrod717

Big thanks to Brian for having myself and jiccman over for some LN2 fun today. As always, great to meet someone new with shared interests and enthusiasm for overclocking. We battled the humidity and while not many submissions were made, had a great time trying.

20150705_124745.jpg

Had a few other pics that won't load. Hopefully jiccman can add some of the ones he had taken. Funny only one that will upload is ice packed Titan X. Lol.

Humidity id the worst man. Doesn't take long before things are useless. Witchy is a great host, I'm sure you' all had a blast.

Hey Rod, no problem great to see you , love having guests over for benching :)

Once the weather gets a bit more bench friendly sure we will be tearing it up more often ...... :thup:

Hope everyone saw your crazy Vantage run , congrats :clap:

Great to see Keith as well , have a safe flight home bro .... :)

I wouldn't do that. I've gotten a "talking to"

Are you sure it was about that ..... lol

Just kidding bro :p

Went to a local pub on Saturday, it was way awesome.

had this brew called Summer Love by Victory

Had to think of you, was very similar to the summer brew you brought out with you.

Love that beer with a good taste of hop and just a touch of citrus

Summer Love though, what a name FTW :)

Well, there was that OTHER thing too. LOL I'll have to look that one up. Never heard of it. The one that I brought was Bell's Oberon. MMMM I'm getting thirsty.

Hey Whatdoyaknow. I typed in my Zip code in the Beer finder button and my local Beverage store appears to carry it. I'll have to stop and see with my own two eyes.

yea, cold = tear it up :)

hope you like it John, I thought it was damn tasty, and really refreshing

Thanks guys! Appreciate the grats and support. Once i my 2nd x99 mobo arrives and get a handle on ddr4, should some improvements over what I've done so far. Also believe i have some left in 5960x's tank. :nuts:

Back