• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech S510 wireless keyboard, missing receiver, think any RF receiver will do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nfinity

Have a Logitech S510 wireless keyboard but don't have the RF receiver it came with. Doesn't look the those receives are easy to get a hold of. Do you think I can buy any usb RF receiver off ebay and it could work?

Thank you

If you can use the Logitech Unifying Receiver, that will work. If not, it is a crapshoot.

Seems like those are more meant for Logitech mice but maybe it would work. Not sure if its worth buying one yet. Thanks for the idea.

Seems like those are more meant for Logitech mice but maybe it would work. Not sure if its worth buying one yet. Thanks for the idea.

You have to make sure the keyboard you have will work with it.
Some will, some won't. Typically separated by age of the device.

If you can use the Logitech Unifying Receiver, that will work. If not, it is a crapshoot.

You will know it can use the Unifying receiver if it has a little symbol (an orange circle with a white starish thing in the middle). That Unifying stuff can hook up to five or six different devices to one receiver (mouse keyboard etc)

- - - Updated - - -

This seems to say you can use Unifying.... But double check before purchase
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Keybo...t-work-with-unifying-USB-reciever/td-p/815247

You will know it can use the Unifying receiver if it has a little symbol (an orange circle with a white starish thing in the middle). That Unifying stuff can hook up to five or six different devices to one receiver (mouse keyboard etc)

- - - Updated - - -

This seems to say you can use Unifying.... But double check before purchase
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Keybo...t-work-with-unifying-USB-reciever/td-p/815247

I forgot about that orange symbol, it has been ages since I've bought wireless.

Back