• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolants

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know from experience sitting on clear tubing with distilled can get a bit boring. If you want a little eye candy, get some LEDs and PrimoChill Advanced LRT colored tubing and call it a day. Haven't looked back since than. :D

Eye candy. Times have changed. Miniskirts and tube tops were my eye candy LOL back then.

Boring? You walk by the PC and look at the monitor 99.9% of the time. Thus watercooling is a end to a faster PC. I never looked at my massive Camaro with 450 HP back in the days from the outside much except when I made it shiny. The fun part was in the inside while in the drivers seat and the back seat.:attn:

When the hot girl in the passenger seat said the outside looked good, I was good. How many times do you bring a hot chick to your PC and she melts into the back seat of your PC room? :confused:

I still like the pics of my massive V-6 radiator tech station. Wife said she got the same feeling she did over 30 years ago with my Camaro, hehe.

Eye candy. Times have changed. Miniskirts and tube tops were my eye candy LOL back then.

Boring? You walk by the PC and look at the monitor 99.9% of the time. Thus watercooling is a end to a faster PC. I never looked at my massive Camaro with 450 HP back in the days from the outside much except when I made it shiny. The fun part was in the inside while in the drivers seat and the back seat.:attn:

When the hot girl in the passenger seat said the outside looked good, I was good. How many times do you bring a hot chick to your PC and she melts into the back seat of your PC room? :confused:

I still like the pics of my massive V-6 radiator tech station. Wife said she got the same feeling she did over 30 years ago with my Camaro, hehe.

Dammit Con, are you drinking again???! :rofl:

:facepalm:

Good analogy, "Camaro HP 450," Conumdrum. I too remember the days of miniskirts and tube tops. Boy, those were the days.

My wife looks at my rigs and says what is wrong with you, not oh that makes me hot. :D

Back