• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

alcpu.com for CoreTemp coming up as phishing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
It comes up as phishing in firefox.
Has the website been compromised for a while now? I've tried from two different networks. Just curious...

Not sure. I haven't been there in a while as the latest version is quite old (and I use Realtemp anyway).

Not sure. I haven't been there in a while as the latest version is quite old (and I use Realtemp anyway).

Shows you how ancient I've become...
I haven't cleaned out my watercooling in 2-3 years!!! My temps are still acceptable, but it's starting to get a little dirty in there. I can't believe it's lasted this long. Distilled water and a couple of drops of some anti-algae stuff.

Those are the reasons we tell people to use that stuff, yep!

EDIT:
I recall having to 'check off' other software they wanted to install the last time too.. Use Realtemp or if you have AMD, HwMonitor or something similar.
That's sad. That's why I like sticking with the unzip style, non-executable installer...
I'll try realtemp or hwmonitor like you recommended. I already have them on my NAS. Thanks!

That's some sneaky stuff there, didn't expect that.

I don't remember having this problem when I downloaded v1.0 RC6 some time last year.

Back