• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another Sabertooth r2 issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good choice...pain but will be easier to try and pin down after. I had all sorts of weird little things going on before i did the format and clean install

Know what I really love? Not getting emails about replies to threads I make, let alone things i choose to subscribe too >.<
*gives outlook a swift kick to the head*

But yeah, got some stuff working again, did not fix the weird boot issue, which I am really not upset with, as its just a minor nuisance.
I just find it weird as hell, that disabling features, in the add/remove programs and features things, has been known to corrupt the files needed to reinstall said features.

If I had done the Win 8 beta......I woulda so been one of the morons to test something that silly.

I went from win 7 to 10.....so know nothing about 8, but before I did the clean install with both win 7 and 10 on my system it did all sorts of weird little things, never troublesome just annoying.

Back