• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im pretty sure RollingThunder was talking about the printed letters upon the keys and not wearing through the key itself.

Just to clarify better I have ordinary wireless keyboards with a Microsoft name and Logitech name on them.
They keys are ordinary decals and I wear decals off the most common keys first (o, a n, etc.). Some of you
may not know of the older keyboards with the characters molded into the keys about 13/32 to 3/64 deep
and then they were filled in with a paint. You would NEVER wear the key identifiers off them, they lasted forever.

I've never used a backlit keyboard so I can't comment on them but if there is anything to wear off on them like
a paint coating then I would probably wear them off too.

keyboard came today! oh im so happy with it! its so much better than my last one.. they keys are a little funny but i will get used to them. Love having the RGB lights on the keyboard also, makes it easy to see what im typing and where esp. when im trying to put my 8 month old down lol. gunna have to get used to the angles.. but so far so good!

Back