• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Carbide Series Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full-Tower Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

So I think I am going to sell off my faily new PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRO Full Tower case and grab this new case by Carbide Series Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full-Tower Case. I always wanted a case that face the other way around for my studio setup. :attn:
Carbide_600C_01.png

Last edited:
So you want the motherboard upside down too?

I always did, lol actually I was looking at a case that had the GPU facing up a while back. Forgot the company that made the case but I was not impress with the looks of the case just liked the concept.

I like the case, just do not like my motherboard upside down (for no particular reason except I FEEL it SHOULD be 'right side up')... :rofl:

LMFAO! lol I know the feeling, is like trying to write left handed when you know you are right handed. It just feel so wrong.

I just like how clean and simple it is. I just want my stuff to look simple and quite for my audio recording sessions.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on you now you like it. XD

If you want simple and quiet, get an NZXT H630.

2 issues with that case. No beautiful side panel to view the sexiness and motherboard is not inverted. lol for that I can grab the Corsair Graphite Series 760T Black Full Tower Windowed Case is beautiful but is not as quite as the one you posted. I feel for quite the Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Black Pearl Silent is a nice case.

Quiet and window are two opposites in the world of cases. The plastic of the window lets out a load of sound into the room.

And, why does motherboard inversion matter if there's no window?

Quiet and window are two opposites in the world of cases. The plastic of the window lets out a load of sound into the room.

And, why does motherboard inversion matter if there's no window?

Depending on where you have the case will matter. I want the case a way in my studio that I am always force to have my case on the ground facing a different direction. So it all comes down to how you have your studio/office laid out will determine if you need such case or not. Plus is something different but for now I am happy with my case and setup.

Back