• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find Monitor stand or holder or clip something please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deathhorse

Hi guys

I have this monitor LG IPS226V-PN Black 21.5" 8ms IPS Panel Full HD LED BackLight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 5,000,000:1 - Newegg.com i cannot for the life of me locate the stand i was using it as my second monitor but got a new one and you know how that goes.

I am looking for something cheap i have a mount but it doesnt hook up right because of the curved back on this monitor. 24-005-230-06.jpg

i have one of those 4 hole wall mounts and it dont work cause the back is curved. Is there a vesa mount that is offsite

If no joy contacting LG about a replacement... couldn't you make spacers that would bring the mount plate beyond the apex of curvature? ;)

I talked to LG the base and stand are sold separately and out there is about $70 lol. But maybe ill make a stand since the desk its currently sitting on was free and is Ikea.

i tried ebay found something that might work for 40+shipping but that's still kinda silly.

FFS, it would be too easy to shim it, as long as the screw holes are at 90 deg of plane. I can't imagine they curve also. Just choose one and do it. I use one and would never go without now. Vesa mounts use std thread pitches too. I use this one: $37 before shipping - Gabor MD-AD13MB
Gabor.jpg

Last edited:
Back